Sunday, April 17, 2011

Get Your Shit Together - Week 5

That's right, week 5. Also week 4 did not mysteriously disappear into cyberspace, it never existed. We all have those weeks. I'm OK with it.

This is just a quick post, because this is going to be one of those crazy weeks, and I have shit I need to get together already tonight.

This Week's Challenges

1) Do your TAXES. Or at the very least pull all the stuff together, get your totals figured out and hand it off to your accountant.

2) Figure out a fun new thing you are going to try this summer. I am currently looking into trying Adventure Racing, cause I'm a little insane and it's something that just about every person that has met me sees me doing. Also it looks like a blast :-)

3) Spend some time with family doing something creative. The boys and I will be decorating Easter eggs on Good Friday. They have requested it and it's an activity that I remember always doing with my Mom when I was growing up. They really didn't need to ask.

I hope you all have an amazing week. I also hope that you are all organized enough that you don't have to venture into a grocery store on Saturday(worst day of the year to do groceries)

No comments:

Post a Comment