Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bucket List

I've decided to start a bucket list, this is sort of in keeping with my Year of New Experiences. I'm always up for suggestions, or hearing the top items on your own list, or even better hearing about the ones you've completed.

  • Drive a race car
  • Eat a RIPE mango, right off the tree(they grow on trees, right?)
  • Get a massage on every continent
  • Take boys on Coast-to-Coast multi-month Canadian experience
  • Get motorcycle license and ride cross country/continent
  • See every Ontario provincial park
  • Go whitewater rafting
  • Learn to play an instrument, preferably banjo, mandolin, Irish flute
  • Speed skate
  • Learn to swing dance
  • Train for and "compete" in an athletic endeavour
  • Travel to every continent
  • Build my dream house
  • Sell my wares at a craft show
  • Earn a Masters degree

Of course this will be an ever evolving list, help me add to it, or help me check off some items :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment